Education Committee (Training Support Committee)
The role of the EdC is to:
- evaluate all official College training programme applications
- monitor the progress of residents through their training programmes, providing support and guidance to residents as necessary
- submit to the Board progress reports on existing residents and their training programmes
- submit to the Board a list of those who apply for training programmes, which programmes are recommended for approval and state the reasons for rejection of any others.
- Chair: Florian Boutoille
- Members: Boaz Arzi, Niina Luotonen, Lisa Millela, Fidel San Roman, Eva M. Sarkiala
The role of the CC is to:
- evaluate all applications for membership of the College
- recommend qualified candidates to the Board
- submit to the Board a list of applicants who do not qualify, supplying reasons for rejection of each.
- Chair: Boaz Arzi
- Members: Florian Boutoille, Alessandro DeSimoi , Viacheslav Eroshin, Sara Van Cauwelaert,