APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL OF A RESIDENCY (TRAINING) PROGRAMME
Please read the documents available on the EVDC web-site (www.evdc.org) pertaining to the description of residency (training) programmes and the necessary requirements:
Approved Training Programmes (dates and deadlines have been modified in 2016 – see below)
Applying_for_Training_Programme_Approval-20121217 (dates and deadlines have been modified in 2016 – see below)
The application for a new residency programme is to be done online through VetDentDMS (http://www.vetdentdms.org/dms/).
You must contact first the EVDC secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to starting any application.
Preliminary note :
To undertake training for the College entrance examination, all candidates must meet the following criteria:
a) The applicant must be of high ethical, moral and professional standing.
b) The applicant must be a veterinarian that graduated from an accredited European school of veterinary medicine, or be a graduate of an equivalent non-European educational body recognized by the EVDC unless relieved of this obligation by the Board of Regents.
c) Be qualified to practice veterinary medicine in Europe.
e) Shall have spent 1 to 1.5 years in a rotating internship or equivalent as approved by the Credentials Committee.
Below is the check-list of items that you will have to provide (application package)
- Application form for training programme: Application Form Training
- Fee payment: Guidelines for payment_2016 ; check the appropriate fee in the EVDC fees section; after you payment has been processed, you will be sent a receipt ; please include the receipt in your application package
- Graduation certificate: original + self English translation
- Licence to practice in Europe: original + self English translation:
- Letter of good standing/lack of grievance or ethics infractions from the licensing body: original + self English translation
- Curriculum vitae: to be filled-in : Template CV EVDC
- Residency (training) site application
- Residency (training) programme description: detailed description of the proposed training programme explaining how all the training requirements will be met.
- Handouts and charts: copy of all anaesthetic, oral-dental and other record forms and client handouts used (translated in English if necessary)
- Training Programme application – supervisors’s approval form
All required documents have to be uploaded in VetDentDMS as a bulk package under “Application for programme registration”
Please number and name each documents as indicated above when saving the file